Workshop Manager/CNC Machinist & Bench Joiner
We are looking for an experienced CNC Machinist and Bench Joiner to manage a small team in our Congleton factory, where we manufacture high quality furniture for our many customers nationwide.
You will have a minimum of two years of working experience with CNC woodworking Machinery, being able to set and operate the CNC as well as our edge bander and flatbed saw.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys a hands-on role in the production and finishing of our furniture which is then installed by the fitting team nationwide. An attention to quality and detail is important as is the ability to control and manage the production process through a small team.
Day-to-day programming and operation of the CNC Machine and workshop machinery and tools working from drawings to produce a quality product first time every time working with the workshop team.
The ideal candidate needs to:
– Be experienced in programming and operating CNC and Edge banding machinery
– Possess excellent joinery skills and the experience to produce a high-quality product at all times
– Deliver work on time and be flexible on prioritising work with specific deadlines where the business requires
– Promote and adhere to H&S and duty of care, on an ongoing basis
– Have experience in managing a small team of joiners.
Salary – commensurate with experience.
Please send CV and covering letter detailing experience to – firstname.lastname@example.org
GET IN TOUCH WITH KINGSTON CABINETRY
ARRANGE YOUR FREE DESIGN CONSULTATIONCONTACT US